Re: Testing Progress Events and CR

On Jun/23/2011 6:45 AM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:36:07 +0200, Anne van Kesteren
> <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
>> I just checked in the proposal
>> https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/dom-core/changeset/b9bb17789db9 into DOM
>> Core but I suspect it needs some refining and reviewing. I suspect we
>> need another Progress Events LC for this as technically it is a new
>> feature :/

In case people aren't following the above discussion in www-dom, note
the above changset has been applied to DOM Core:

   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#dom-event-init

> I updated Progress Events as well since it was not much work and then
> you can get an idea of what is changed since the latest WD:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/
>
> All the changes have been in section 4 and in the terminology section.

The changes will indeed require a new LC WD so I will (separately)
cancel the CfC to publish a CR and start a pre-LC RfC for the PE spec
and include a link to the DOM Core change.

-AB