Re: [indexeddb] IDBDatabase.setVersion non-nullable parameter has a default for null

Actually, WebIDL just changed from turning null into "null" to turning
null into "". Turns out that a bunch of functions depended on that
behavior and so it seems like that's what we'll be stuck with.

In any case, I think IndexedDB should be silent on the issue and
simply rely on WebIDL defaults. That should give the most consistent
behavior to most other DOM functions.

/ Jonas