Re: Status of URL Interface?

I support WebApps starting some new work, provided there is broad
support for it and it doesn't block or slow work we already started.

All, especially implementors - what is your level of interest in Adam's
URL API?

Dom - what's your interest here? F.ex., is this API something DAP or
some other group needs?