Re: [WebIDL][Selectors-API] Stringifying null for DOMString attributes and properties

On 2011-05-07 16:03, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> (I don't have results for IE yet because the testharness script I used
> to write the tests doesn't work in IE.)

I've now tested IE9, which did give me results.  The following
properties are all stringified to "".

* BODY .text, .bgColor, .link, .vLink, .aLink
* HR .size
* A, AREA .coords, .shape
* IFRAME .width, .height, .marginHeight, .marginWidth
* TABLE .bgColor, .width
* COLGROUP, COL .width
* TR .bgColor,
* TD, TH .bgColor, .height, .width
* INPUT .height, .width
* BUTTON .type
* .textContent on everything

Every other tested property on HTML*Element interfaces stringified to
"null".

(This is testing non-readonly DOMString properties on HTML*Element
interfaces documented in HTML [1], excluding those I mentioned as
untested in my previous mail.)

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/C

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software