Re: Proposal for a web application descriptor

On Mon, 02 May 2011 10:04:58 +0200, Simon Heckmann
<simon@simonheckmann.de> wrote:

> There is a new version of the proposal out:
> http://www.simonheckmann.de/proposal/draft2

You're thinking along very similar lines to the way we are thinking inside
Opera about this problem, in terms of UI.

However, I'm not so sure about having an object that authors can interact
with for permissions. While the positive side is always good, letting
malicious authors into this is known to be a major problem.

Have you seen the work done by the Web Security Context group?
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsc-ui/

cheers

Chaals