Re: [FileAPI] File.slice spec bug

The biggest concern is that this is a breaking change and quite a few web
applications have already been using it. As far as I know, File.slice(start,
length) has been supported as early as Chrome 6 and Safari 5. Also Firefox 3
is supporting it. How do we communicate with web developers about this
breaking change if we decide to make the change?

Jian