Re: Support for matchesSelector()

On 2011-04-10 13:32, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> On 2011-04-08 16:41, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> On 4/8/11 6:44 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>>> We are thinking that implementing with a prefix as
>>> Element.oMatchesSelector() is unnecessary

After taking Boris' feedback into account, we decided that we'll keep
the prefix for now.  It will be implemented as oMatchesSelector(), when
it eventually makes it into a release build.

Also, just FYI, I updated the prose of the spec to match the recent IDL
changes for refNodes, discussed elsewhere in this thread.  Feedback on
that would be appreciated.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/