Re: How to standardize new Offline Web app features? [Was Re: Offline Web Applications status]

> How to standardize new Offline Web app features?

Something that can help with 'standardizing' a new feature is an
implementation. Maybe I can help on that one by building the list of
features mentioned earlier in this thread [1] into chrome. The first three
bullets are fairly easy to come by but the fourth bullet will take some
time, but once four is done, five should just fall out.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/1121.html