Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

  I added the following slots for November 2:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

13:30-15:00: Indexed DB
15:30-16:30: Indexed DB
16:30-18:00: File * APIs
]]

Of course we can fine-tune the times as needed.

Arun - we reserved a speaker phone for remote participants for both days.

-Art Barstow