[widgets] Draft references in Digital Signature for Widgets spec

Re normative references to draft specs in the Digital Signature for
Widgets (DS4W) spec, when I asked Frederick for his best guestimate when
the XML Security WG's draft references would reach CR, he reported:

[[

Tentatively, as documented on our roadmap page:http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap

CR Fall 2010

	• XML Signature 1.1
	• XML Signature Properties
	• XML Encryption 1.1
	• XML Security Generic Hybrid Ciphers

XML Security Algorithm Cross Reference is intended to be a note, so I don't expect it to go to CR. The normative definitions are in the other documents it references.

Of course it is possible the CR date might change if a significant issue is raised, but I don't expect that to happen for Signature or Signature Properties.

]]

Since the Cross Reference spec's final publication is a non-normative
document (Working Group Note), perhaps it should become an Informative
reference.

-Art Barstow