RE: [widgets] Span example

The example looks rather baroque, but I think it does illustrate a number of points.  (I think that in real life it may be simpler to just use xml:lang="he" and dir="rtl" on the description tag in a localized config file like this.  The example does currently illustrate inheritance though.

It also shows how to markup up the language while still marking default text for localization failures.  I hadn't realised that that was how you indicated the default for localization. FWIW I'd have preferred a special attribute for that, rather than overloading the xml:lang attribute, but I guess it's too late to change that now. An attribute like localizationdefault="yes" would reduce the need for the extra spans.

You need a 'using' between 'world' and 'GPS' at the end of the English description.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead