Re: [FileAPI] Blob.URN?

This has been discussed before, not sure what the conclusion was (if any)
http://www.mail-archive.com/public-webapps@w3.org/msg06137.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/public-webapps@w3.org/msg06345.html><snip>

In order for the URN to be useful, it would have to have a mediaType
associated with it, and then there's content-disposition to think
about, which then wants a file name as well...boy, that's a lot of
baggage.  However, since these aren't really inherent properties of
the Blob, just of the way you want the browser to view the Blob, it
would seem natural to me do to something like this:

    interface Blob {
      DOMString getURN(in DOMString mediaType,
           [Optional] in DOMString contentDisposition,
           [Optional] in DOMString name);
    };

</snip>