Please review LCWD of XML Signature 1.1 and Signature Properties; 2.0 draft information

The XML Security WG is asking WebApps WG for review of the XML
Signature 1.1 and Signature Properties Last Call drafts. Though the
formal deadline is March 18,  we would prefer comments in February if
possible.

Some more information:

* Signature 1.1 draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core1/

* changes from 1.0 (2nd Edition) http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core1/explain.html

Changes are focused on the set of mandatory to implement algorithms
and markup for relevant key material.

* Signature Properties : http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xmldsig-properties-20100204/

As Art noted below, there are other related documents that have been
updated. The full list is at the XMLSec publication page

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

I should also point out that the Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature
2.0 drafts in progress might be of interest to members of this group,
since they are to address goals to improve performance, usability,
streamability and reduced attack surface. These are works in progress:

* 2.0 Requirements: http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs2/Overview.html

* Canonical XML 2.0: http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/c14n-20/

* XML Signature 2.0: http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/

regards, Frederick