Re: Rechartering WebApp WG

Hi, Anne-

Thanks for your feedback.

Anne van Kesteren wrote (on 2/11/10 11:06 AM):
> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:58:40 +0100, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2010/webapps/charter/Overview.html
>
> Sorry for being late.

NP, just in time.

> Should it say DOM Level 4 Core rather than just DOM Level 4?

Quite right, fixed.

>If not
> maybe DOM Level 4 Events and new editions of existing DOM specifications
> does not need to be mentioned.

The specs may not end up with those names, but I wanted the basic
deliverables in scope.  Note that new editions (like, DOM3 Core 2nd
edition, which incorporates errata) are different from new versions of
those specs; I added this on Maciej's request, and it seems like a good
thing to have in scope.

> It is XMLHttpRequest, not XmlHttpRequest.

Hah!  I had actually just "corrected" that to XmlHttpRequest (it was
written both ways previously)... un/re-corrected.

> And "Object" can be dropped.

Fixed.

> (And there's no Level 1 technically, but I suppose the reference makes
> that clear.)

Yeah, understood, I thought it was a little clearer to casual readers
this way.

> Looks good otherwise.

Thanks.

Regards-