Re: localStorage Event

Even though it occurs on the same document, doesn't mean loosely coupled
code can't benefit from it.

Imagine if each time you added a feature to a web app that depended on
knowing a current value from the storage, you'd have to go around to all the
places that value is changed and add some code to alert your new code.  If
storage events triggered on the same document, all you would have to do is
set a listener.

-J