Re: FYI: review of draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03

Thanks Larry.  I'm not subscribed to apps-discuss, so I might not see
discussion that takes place there.  I'm not sure what the best venue
for discussing the draft might be.  I suspect that public-html,
whatwg, or ietf-http-wg might have the most knowledgeable folks.

Adam