Re: Restart the group

Rokesh,

On Jan 15, 2010, at 6:43 AM, ext Rokesh Jankie wrote:
> I just found out that this group is very interesting and it stopped
> because of several reasons in 2007.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Web Applications Format (WAF) WG and
Web API WG which both ended in 2008 (and as Lachan indicated, they
were merged to form the Web Applications WG).

> We are in 2010 now and I think the momentum is there for
> declarative application development.
> We have a proposal and want to make it to an open specification.
>
> The question: how to continue from here ? Is it possible to trigger
> people from certain groups/companies to join ?

FYI, in 2006, the WAF WG began work on a "declarative format for
applications and user interfaces" (aka DFAUI) spec and that work
ended with the publication of the following Working Group Note in
September 2007:

  Declarative Formats for Applications and User Interfaces
  http://www.w3.org/TR/dfaui/

-Art Barstow