Re: File API: Blob and underlying file changes.

I don't think we should worry about underlying file changes.

If the app wants to cut a file into parts and copy them separately, then
perhaps the app should first copy the file into a private area.  (I'm
presuming that one day, we'll have the concept of a chroot'd private file
storage area for a web app.)

I think we should avoid solutions that involve file locking since it is bad
for the user (loss of control) if their files are locked by the browser on
behalf of a web app.

It might be reasonable, however, to lock a file while sending it.

-Darin