Re: MPEG-U

Hi, Cyril-

Cyril Concolato wrote (on 1/13/10 10:37 AM):

> Yes, you're right, the problem is that liaisons usually are not
> considered as public documents so the secretariat or MPEG members are
> not allowed to make them public.
> Anyway, MPEG is meeting next week, I'll
> raise your questions and try to have MPEG make a formal answer.

Could you please make sure that the secretariat sends the email to
team-liaisons@w3.org, CCing Steven, Mike, and me, as the Team Contacts
for the WebApps WG, and Philippe Le Hegaret as Interaction Domain Lead?
  It's not appropriate to email Tim Berners-Lee for liaisons at this
level, though if they insist, I suppose they can include him.  We need
to make sure that these liaisons are dealt with in a timely manner.

I would greatly appreciate if you could have the secretariat send an
immediate acknowledgment email to the above email addresses, just to
make sure that the process is understood and accepted, before sending
the liaison itself.  Could you please request that right away?

I know you are doing what you can to make sure the communication
channels are clear, so I appreciate your help.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs