[UMP] A declarative version of "Uniform Messaging Policy"

I've updated the UMP spec to use a declarative style and moved the
algorithmic specification to a non-normative appendix. Hopefully this
organization will appeal to fans of either style. See:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/UMP/

I'm hoping to move UMP forward to FPWD as soon as possible. Please let
me know if there is anything I need to do to expedite this process.

Thanks,
--Tyler