CfC: new WD of Programmable HTTP Caching and Serving; deadline January 11

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new Working Draft of
Programmable HTTP Caching and Serving:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DataCache/

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is 11 January.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: