Re: [IndexedDB] Interaction between transactions and objects that allow multiple operations

On 5/5/2010 1:09 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
> I'd also worry that if creating the transaction were completely transparent
> to the user that they might not think to close it either.  (I'm mainly
> thinking about copy-and-paste coders here.)
I should have been more clear.  That statement goes along with the
suggestion to make everything work off of a transaction - object stores,
indexes, cursors, etc.  They'd have to know about the transaction
because they'd have to use it.

Cheers,

Shawn