Re: Reminder: RfC: LCWD of Digital Signatures for Widgets; deadline 6 May 2010

Le jeudi 29 avril 2010 à 18:17 +0200, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> I have fund a number of issues with the dig sig spec:
> [...]

FWIW, I had found the same types of problems as Marcos when I looked at
the spec back in September to set up the testing framework around it,
and I mentioned back then that I thought the spec would need to be
rewritten as it was done for P&C to make it reasonably testable.

> In the interest of saving time, I have created a new version of the
> spec that addresses all the issues above:
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/

I haven't had time to review the new spec yet (and I'm not sure I will
in time before the LC deadline), but I strongly support the goals and
methodology behind the rewrite (probably somewhat unsurprisingly :)

Dom