Re: UMP / CORS: Implementor Interest

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> I agree that "Anonymous" or "Anon" is more clear as to the purpose than
> "Uniform".

In the same say this email is anonymous. Sure, I say it is from MarkM, but
my browser doesn't add any identifying info that you can see. Even if I
included MarkM's PGP signature, by your criteria, it would still be
anonymous.

> I understand why UMP uses that term but I don't think it will be obvious to
> authors reading code.

"XML" is also a misnomer. And "Http" is confusing as well, since these
requests can (and should) generally be carried over https. At least we agree
on "Request" ;).

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM