CfC: to publish new Working Draft of Indexed Database API; deadline December 21

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new Working Draft of
the Indexed Database API spec with a new short-name of "indexeddb":

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDB/

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is 21 December.

Since the comment period ends after the last day to request a 2009
publication, assuming this CfC is agreed, the new WD will be
published 6 January 2010.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: