Re: Wiki for WebApps' Database, Storage, AppCache and related specs

On Dec 3, 2009, at 10:02 AM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:

>> Right now, there's a no for atomicity, concurrency-error-free
>> operation, etc.  I think this at least deserves a * that explains
>> this is only a problem with browsers that have multiple event loops
>> and there is a solution that's spec'ed but not implemented.
>
> Fine by me.
>
> I don't have write access to the page, otherwise I'd go ahead and
> fix it.  Can you either give me write access (username jorlow) or do
> it?

I have no idea how this is administered. Apparently, ArtB and
MikeSmith both have edited the page and so there must be a way for
others to edit this as well.

Doug/Mike can you help Jeremy with this?

Thanks,
Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com