From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@berjon.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:08 AM
To: Larry Masinter
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: [public-webapps] Comment on Widget URI (7)

Dear Larry,

thank you for your comments.

On Oct 10, 2009, at 19:44 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> 7) ** EDITORIAL TITLE **
> "Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs" the "1.0" might imply some kind of versioning, but there is no versioning of URI schemes.
>
> Suggestion: retitle "Widget URIs"

I have provisionally made this change. I agree with Marcos that it would be good to do so throughout the widget family of specifications, especially since there is no reason why versions of its various components need to evolve in synchronised fashion - one could use P+C 4.2 with WARP 2.7.

Recommendation to the WG: apply the same change throughout.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/