Re: Patent disclosure for UniMess? [Was: [cors] Uniform Messaging, a CSRF resistant profile of CORS]

Hi Art,

For the "Status of this Document" section, I just copied the text
recommended at:

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

I did not mean to obfuscate any patent disclosure issues. I personally
do not know of any relevant patents.

--Tyler