Re: suggestion - RJavaScript

FWIW, there have been discussions on related topics on the ECMAscript
2 mailing-lists.
FWIW also, the JIT-compiling engines give impressive results on
projects that don't take advantage [too often] of highly-dynamic
features.

My personal take on this would be to not pursue this question too much
and let the ECMAScript teams do their best.

Cheers,
  David

--
David Rajchenbach-Teller