From: Arve Bersvendsen [mailto:arveb@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:48 PM
To: Arthur Barstow; Marcin Hanclik
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: Re: [WARP4U] WARP with UPnP

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:18:43 +0100, Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> It would be helpful to have a clear definition of at least: the problem
> statement, use case(s), requirement(s), security considerations,
> proposed syntax and semantics, UA processing model.

I would propose dropping any syntax and semantics, until we have a proper
definition of the problem. What are we trying to solve?
--
Arve Bersvendsen

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.