Re: CfC - publish Selectors API as CR

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> There must be at least two complete, independent implementations, each
> of which must pass 100% of the baseline testsuite and should pass
> additional tests, dependent on the following conditions:
>
> The current state of implementations is as follows:
>
> Minefield:
> Baseline Tests: HTML/CSS2.1: PASS
> Additional Tests: HTML/CSS3: PASS
> Additional Tests: XHTML+SVG/CSS3: PASS
>
> Opera gogi (Internal build)
> Baseline Tests: HTML/CSS2.1: PASS
> Additional Tests: HTML/CSS3: FAIL 4 (non-API bugs)
> Additional Tests: XHTML+SVG/CSS3: FAIL 22 (non-API bugs)
>
> With Minefield and BlackBerry, we have two complete implementations
> passing everything. Opera's results also meet the above criteria, so
> that gives us 3 implementations.

Actually, correction.  Minefield and Opera don't meet the condition if
we keep the shipping requirement in the exit criteria.  But as soon as
either of those builds make it into release products, we'll be good to
go.  Alternatively, we could just say public development builds are good
enough, and Minefield would count, but I don't see any problem with just
waiting.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/