Re: [widgets] default start file table vs. src attribute

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Cyril Concolato
<cyril.concolato@enst.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While implementing the required features to pass the tests of the test
> suite, I was wondering if you really want to keep the default start file
> table. The benefit of this table seems to be just avoiding the use of a
> <content> element with an src attribute in the config file while the
> drawback is that you have to scan your zip file for all files in order. The
> spec and conformance would be simpler without that, without losing features
> I think. WDYT?

The content element is not mandatory, so you kinda need the table.
Also, it needs to be specified what precedence a user agent gives to
purpose of the table is to tell a user agent what MIME type to use for
each file type, which is also fairly important.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au