Re: [public-webapps] Comment on Widget URI (8)

Dear Larry,

thank you for your comments.

On Oct 10, 2009, at 19:44 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> 8) ** EDITORIAL DOCUMENT ORGANIZATION **
>
> Are "A, B, C and D" appendices? Normative?
> Suggestion: remove A ("Usage as Origin") either remove B ("Requirements") or edit it to be comprehensible to someone not familiar with the widgets specification, make C ("Acknowledgements") and D ("References") into normal document sections.

As per the conformance section, sections that are not normative are marked as such — and that has been done here.

"Usage as Origin" is the topic of another comment, and will be discussed separately.

"Requirements" has been removed, it will be integrated in the the Widgets Requirements document.

As for "Acknowledgements" and "References", they are indeed appendices and I see no reason for them not to remain as such.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/