Re: Let's turn WebDatabase into a WG Note

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> Further: if the other vendors planning to ship Web Database implementations
> (Google, Opera

What they are going to ship is mostly the same implementation as yours.

But I agree that it's premature to abandon WebDatabase. You should have a
chance to spec out the SQL dialect. There is negligible risk of anyone
significant implementing WebDatabase unaware of the objections. There is a
greater risk that authors will come to depend on it because they think it's
headed for spec status, but implementations and marketing will encourage
that anyway.

Rob
53:5-6]