Re: CfC: to publish Last Call Working Draft of XHR (1); deadline 18 November

Anne, All,

On Nov 10, 2009, at 5:01 PM, Barstow Art (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
> encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
> comments is November 18.

I support this publication.

Assuming we do get consensus to publish it, two things:

1. Length of the comment period. 3 weeks is minimum and would be OK
with me, especially since this spec has been previously published as
a LCWD.

2. Who do we ask to review the LC, both W3C WGs and external groups?

-Regards, Art Barstow