Re: [webworkers] SharedWorker and ApplicationCache

Shared workers do not depend on HTML documents for resource loading. I think
the webkit impl may have it cobbled together that way at the moment, but
thats per-happen-stance, not per-the-spec.

Shared workers effectively establish a new top-level-browsing-context all
unto themselves.