Re: [webworkers] SharedWorker and ApplicationCache

You may have two separate pages running from different app caches (or
version), each of which is trying to access the same shared worker, so we
don't want to tie it explicitly to a specific parent's app cache/version.

It does seem a bit wonky, though - if you have one parent who has an app
cache that has two resources in it (a.js and b.js) and another parent who
has an app cache that has a different two resources in it (a.js and c.js),
it's non-deterministic which app cache the shared worker would be associated
with, and this could break apps.

I'm not sure that there's a good solution for this, given that manifests can
only be associated with an HTML resource.

-atw