Seeking Comments on LCWD of Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies; 6 November deadline

WebApps has been asked to review the following LCWD by the Mobile Web
Best Practices WG:

  Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies 1.0
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ct-guidelines-20091006/

If you have any comments, please send them - by November 6 at the
latest - to:

  public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/

-Regards, Art Barstow