Re: View modes: more precision on fullscreen

2009/10/5 Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>:
> Hi Marcin,
>
> On Oct 5, 2009, at 12:12 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
>>
>> The mode in VMMF could be added, are we going to change P&C as well?
>> The "all" value from P&C is a catch-all value.
>
> I'd rather avoid changing P+C unless we need to — VMMF should be the superseding document on this topic.

I'd prefer to drop the keywords relating to view modes from P&C and
just reference VMMF. I don't know if "all" belongs is VMMF or not. I
guess it does, but it's really a default hint for the user agent.
Also, I'm wondering if "all" should really just be "any". I guess that
is a bike shed, however.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au