From: public-webapps-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapps-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Rogers
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:26 PM
To: Arthur Barstow; public-webapps
Subject: RE: [widgets] Draft Minutes for 22 October 2009 Voice Conf

Art and all,

    "AB: any other comments on this?
    ... given we don't consensus on this, we will not be able to publish
    a new LC until after the TPAC meeting
    ... any last comments?
    ... given this is still an open issue, we will not discuss LC
    publication today"

Given that Marcin and Marcos appear to have resolved this on the mailing
lists, I would like to support LC publication as soon as possible.
Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,

David.