Re: Touch and gestures events

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Garrett Smith wrote:
> I would like to see input from Palm, RIM, Opera, and other developers
> of mobile browsers and touch screen devices on this thread.

As a RIM developer, we do not currently support touch events in our browser; we just map them to mouse events where a mapping exists. We do not currently provide a gesture API at all. We *have* been asked a couple of times if we support touch events, so I do believe there is a non-zero demand for it. Beyond that I don't really have much to say.

kats