[widgets] CfC: Change request for classes of products; deadline October 14

The change proposed below is to move what CR#1 calls Conformance
Checker Behavior (CCB) requirements to a new spec [P&C-CC]. This
proposed change has already been made in the P&C Test Suite Edition
[TSE] and [TSE] is the Editor's Draft that will be used as the basis
of the next publication of the P&C spec.

In addition to the CCB change, the TSE also includes a change to the
spec's scope. In particular, whereas CR#1's scope includes four
"classes of products" (UA, widget package, configuration document and
conformance), the TSE only addresses the UA class (at least that is
the intent based Marcos expressed in [MC] but that is not yet
reflected in the TSE spec itself).

This CfC is: to accept the changes proposed below including the
related classes of products and scope changes as reflected in the TSE.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is October 14.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[CR#1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-widgets-20090723/
[TSE] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/Overview_TSE.html