[widgets] CfC: Dropping xml:lang on icon elements; deadline Oct 14

This is a Call for Consensus to accept the P&C change request Marcos
provides below including his further clarification of the proposal at
[1].

Please use the latest P&C TSE [TSE] as the context/target of this
change request.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is October 14.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/
0125.html