Web IDL and the New Scripting Coordination List

Sorry for the cross posting ...

Doug - since I've had at least one question about the use and scope
of public-script-coord with respect to the Web IDL, would you please
clarify if it should be used for all future discussions related to
Web IDL or just coordination-related discussions re Web IDL?

FWIW, I prefer "all Web IDL".

-Thanks, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: