Re: widgets feedback

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Marcos Caceres<marcosc@opera.com> wrote:
> Addressed your final set of editorial issues. If satisfied with the
> corrections, please give us
> an OK for the DoC :)

DoC: OK except for the one below.

>> 4:37 PM A user agent will acquire a potential Zip archive from a data
>> transfer protocol that either labels resources with a media type (e.g.
>> [HTTP]) or from a data transfer protocol that does not label resources
>> with a media type (e.g., BitTorrent, Bluetooth, etc.).
>>
>> A tautology ...
>>   (yes, i know we're trying to say this, but is there a better way to write it?)
>
> I think I will leave it. The point here is to alert the reader that we
> handle both cases.

Oh, I wasn't asking you to remove it, just rewrite it ;-)

A user agent can acquire a potential Zip archive both from data
transfer protocols which label resources with media types (e.g. ....)
and from data transfer protocols which do not (e.g. ...).

I think you already got rid of the e.g.+etc. pair.