From: marcosscaceres@gmail.com [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marcos Caceres
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:27 AM
To: Marcin Hanclik
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: Re: Feature names: Typo in example

Hi Marcin,
For the LC DoC, can I get a quick confirmation that you are satisfied
with the responses of the WG for this thread.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.