Re: [P&C] Definitions: installation, instantiation

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Marcin
Hanclik<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
>

> As per my action point
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/10-wam-minutes.html#action02 we discussed the
> definitions in BONDI.
>
> The output is as follows:
>
> ____________
>
> It is within the scope of W3C to provide the definitions and BONDI will
> comply to them.
>
> By principle, BONDI will refer to the definitions provided in the P&C spec.
>
> BONDI may add something to the W3C definitions, but this should not bother
> the definition that we work on in WebApps.
>
> ____________
>

> My further comment is:
>
> Could we have the definitions published e.g. in the Editor’s Draft before LC
> period ends, i.e. before Friday?
>
> I think this would help many people to have a look at the proposal.

The definitions are all in the document and explicitly marked as
definitions (using the dfn tag). I'm going on vacation in 50 mins, so
I don't have time to extract them. Maybe someone on the BONDI side can
write some XSLT magic to extract them out?

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au