From: marcosscaceres@gmail.com [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marcos Caceres
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:54 PM
To: Marcin Hanclik
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, zip-rel-path ABNF

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Marcin
Hanclik<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
>
> Great thanks for all the fixes!
> I have seen also the further changes in the draft.
>
> One more comment to this chunk:
>
> "Authors need to keep path lengths below 250 bytes. Unicode code points can require more than one byte to encode a character, which can result in a path whose length is less than 250 characters."
>
> The second sentence is actually not needed in this form.
> I would drop it or change it as follows:
>
> "Authors need to keep path lengths below 250 bytes. Unicode code points may require more than one byte to encode a character, which can result in a path whose length is less than 250 characters to be represented in more than 250 bytes."

Right, I used this instead: "Authoring guideline: Authors need to keep
path lengths below 250 bytes. Unicode code points may require more
than one byte to encode a character, which can result in a path whose
length is less than 250 characters but whose size is greater than 250
bytes."

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.