RE: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, versioning

Hi Marcos,

>>What version of the configuration document format is
>>denoted by the namespace.
So there is versioning, but it is based on namespace and not on version attribute.
This is just syntactical issue.

>>I have no idea what SML is.
I have also little idea about it, but it is one of W3C specs, similarly to P&C and it was released not so long time ago.
My comments are trying to give more general perspective for W3C specs.
So this comment is more addressed to TAG, I think.

>>> The usage of the "version" attribute in P&C seems to be the first usage of this attribute for document version and
>>not for specification format versioning.

>>exactly.
So why are you doing that?
I think consistency is a good principle - also among not much related specs, but all coming from W3C - and could be followed.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646