Re: [widgets] Base folder and resolution of relative paths

Hi Francois et al,

reading the comments below, Iım puzzled as to why C3 would be preferable. It
says:

"... two different locales: one specifically for folder-based localization,
and the other specifically for element-based localization."

What is the rationale for this? I would think that the locale influencing
the selection of material should be the same for both (and use default
unlocalized material if localizations are not found).

--Jere